One last portrait.

ronlane

What's next?
Reaction score
Website
www.lane-images.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'll add one last image from this model shoot that I was on Saturday. As there were others shooting this model at the same time, I did not direct her very much. That being said the one thing that I would have changed on this one was the fact that the hand is showing the entire back of it and not just the side. (Yes Derrel, it was cropped landscape and not portrait, I know.)

Settings: Canon 7D mk II, 50mm f/1.8 STM, 50mm, f/4.5, 1/160, ISO 250, no flash or reflectors.
Post: LR for basic adjustments, PS for sharkpixel.com action.

21411513904_76791bdde7_c.jpg

LOL - "(Yes Derrel, it was cropped landscape and not portrait, I know.)"

Good stuff...

I like this shot a lot though. Pretty model.

How are you liking the 7d mk II? Thinking about picking one up pretty soon. I shoot a lot of sports so it's a very appetizing option.

Thanks for sharing!

Ron-- Your portrait work is lovely. I wish I could get in on these workshops that you have been attending! I think you have improved significantly over the last year or so. This is a great shot!

LOL - "(Yes Derrel, it was cropped landscape and not portrait, I know.)"

Good stuff...

I like this shot a lot though. Pretty model.

How are you liking the 7d mk II? Thinking about picking one up pretty soon. I shoot a lot of sports so it's a very appetizing option.

Thanks for sharing!

Thank you. I love the 7d mk ii. Granted it's not a FF camera but it is made for what I do. (Since I can't afford a 1dx.) I shoot more sports than anything at this point but I would love to change that to about 50-50.

Ron-- Your portrait work is lovely. I wish I could get in on these workshops that you have been attending! I think you have improved significantly over the last year or so. This is a great shot!

Thank you Amanda. I am fortunate that there are a lot of photogs in this area that are willing to help others.

Most reactions

Back