One more time...........CC Please

Sgtchavez

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I tried this once before I didn't get any love. Here are some of my more recent shots.

URL]

Ghostunderthebridge.jpg

I-5.jpg

IMG_8063-1.jpg

Randomgirl.jpg

I love the highway shot and of course I want that car! LOL. Seriously, I love them all.

You're like my first C & C ever...............lol

That car is daily driver and yes, I do love it.

Thanks.

PS: I'm color blind. I have problems distinguishing red, brown and green and so I tend to prefer darker shots.

They are all good except for the 350. It is way underexposed and you can hardly see any of the car.

The others are quite good though!

great shots. I agree with ptyler22 , the car picture is a bit dark for me. Cant wait to see more photos though!

PS: I'm color blind. I have problems distinguishing red, brown and green and so I tend to prefer darker shots.

I'm not trying to be rude, but I'm not sure that I fully understand. How can being color blind make you prefer darker shots? You can certaintly distinguish light from dark. Maybe not color, but you should be able to tell if a picture is dark.

I do like the 1st shot, but I don't like the light streaker on the left..sorry, that's just me. I have fun playing with light streaks and I think it has it's own time and place, but I think the shot would have been better without that in the shot.

Last edited:
i like the car and the highway the best it is just like the adds

I love them all, this effect is very simple but very effective

I'm not trying to be rude, but I'm not sure that I fully understand. How can being color blind make you prefer darker shots? You can certaintly distinguish light from dark. Maybe not color, but you should be able to tell if a picture is dark.

I do like the 1st shot, but I don't like the light streaker on the left..sorry, that's just me. I have fun playing with light streaks and I think it has it's own time and place, but I think the shot would have been better without that in the shot.

No rudeness, I can distinguish light from dark, but sometimes things seem over saturated or my eyes see weird shades. It's difficult to explain because it's one of those things you have to live with to truly understand. I tend to prefer darker pictures because you deal with less color. I hope that makes sense.

great shots. I agree with ptyler22 , the car picture is a bit dark for me. Cant wait to see more photos though!

Yeah, I kind of thought is was a little bit dark. Sometimes I tend to over do it.

Last edited:
I do like the 1st shot, but I don't like the light streaker on the left..sorry, that's just me. I have fun playing with light streaks and I think it has it's own time and place, but I think the shot would have been better without that in the shot.[/quote]

That shot was taken yesterday under the Oceanside Bridge. It was kind of a risky move because I had to set the camera and climb the bridge in the dark. My friend was pressing the button and farther away from the camera as I would have liked. Besides, it was kind of scary moving my arms around while standing on that rail at night.

Thanks guys

No rudeness, I can distinguish light from dark, but sometimes things seem over saturated or my eyes see weird shades. It's difficult to explain because it's one of those things you have to live with to truly understand. I tend to prefer darker pictures because you deal with less color. I hope that makes sense.

Just rememember that what you see pleasing to your eyes might not be pleasing to someone else. Remember that in your editing..maybe have a second set of eyes to help you and make 2 copies..one that is fine for your eyes and a 2nd that is fine for anyone else who views it :)

I think the last one would have been a lot cooler had you gotten the person with the flashlight to move a bit to their right. That way you might have gotten the whole orange cloud (or what looks like an orange cloud to me?) in the picture clean of light in front of it, and then you have this person next to it going crazy with the light...pretty cool images though!

Did you correct white balance to make the flashlight white? Many of my shots like this have a bluish cast to the lights because I have LED flashlights that are a bit blue, I guess- never fooled around with them much, though.

I think the last one would have been a lot cooler had you gotten the person with the flashlight to move a bit to their right. That way you might have gotten the whole orange cloud (or what looks like an orange cloud to me?) in the picture clean of light in front of it, and then you have this person next to it going crazy with the light...pretty cool images though!

Did you correct white balance to make the flashlight white? Many of my shots like this have a bluish cast to the lights because I have LED flashlights that are a bit blue, I guess- never fooled around with them much, though.

I have a leatherman flashlight that I used when I worked on my car. The day of the fires I took it with me cuz I had to dome some hiking.............after I was done shooting I ran into a girl I knew and so I started messing around with it. I didn't have to do much to the pictures other adjust the contrast a little bit. I don't have much experience with long exposures but it's so fun.

Most reactions

Back