480sparky45 45 Chief Free Electron Relocator Supporting Member 📸 Joined Mar 8, 2011 Messages 25,394 Reaction score 9,148 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 17, 2011 #1 I don't know why, but this is one of my favorites: Driving along when a spring storm whipped up from the Northwest, so I pulled over and took 18 shots on the shoulder of the road. Half-size image can be seen here.
I don't know why, but this is one of my favorites: Driving along when a spring storm whipped up from the Northwest, so I pulled over and took 18 shots on the shoulder of the road. Half-size image can be seen here.
X Xavi TPF Noob! Joined Jul 22, 2009 Messages 125 Reaction score 0 Location Corona Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 17, 2011 #2 I like it as well. I like it for its simplicity and for the beautiful vivid blues and greens. Also the fact that the grassy area isn't exactly flat gives the scene a bit of depth. best
I like it as well. I like it for its simplicity and for the beautiful vivid blues and greens. Also the fact that the grassy area isn't exactly flat gives the scene a bit of depth. best
A asal TPF Noob! Joined Mar 17, 2011 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Mar 17, 2011 #3 Remind me of Windows 98 Wallpaper
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 18, 2011 #4 I was going to say what asal has mentioned I liked it for its simplicity and colours
firefitindivR TPF Noob! Joined Mar 22, 2011 Messages 37 Reaction score 0 Location LI NY Apr 5, 2011 #5 asal said: Remind me of Windows 98 Wallpaper Click to expand... LOL I was thinking the same thing!