One of my favorite shots from the mountains

AXIS

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I recently moved to North Georgia and I actually live at the base of the mountain this was shot from (so going back to redo the shot is easy!).
I like how the shot turned out but it was difficult to get. I dont have in camera HDR nor do I really know how to bracket and do it in post so I played with the on camera flash. The flash made everything pretty harsh at first but I ended up using a white piece of paper as a diffuser and I like the end result.
The leaves at the top look a bit funny and the sky was still overexposed but lightroom brought it back a lot.

Id love to get some C&C on this shot.
2mg4.jpg

Attachments

• $2mg4.jpg
    $2mg4.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 86

daveroberts

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
I really like this composition. Maybe a crop to get rid of the leaves altogether would work, but then again it might totally chage what you are trying to acheive with your composition.

Eclectix

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
500px.com
Photos OK to edit
I like it! My only nit would be that there is too much symmetry in the foreground for me. I would prefer it if the chairs were staggered to let my eyes relax. The colors and textures are wonderful! Personally I think it would not be as effective without the leaves.

JohnnyBlack

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
I like the shot, wouldn't change a thing

mike_rambo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
beautiful shot and beautiful spot, really enjoy the composition!

Most reactions