One of my favorites....

RowmyF

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
1. This picture is one of the favorites I have from all the sessions I did.
1_BW.jpg

32-1.jpg

6-4.jpg

27-1.jpg

14-3.jpg

21-1.jpg

Can't believe there are no comments for this series.
I like all the photos, but number 1 is a bit special. The mothers expression speaks volumes. You've captured it perfectly.

Number 2 reminds me of the tv series Friends for some reason!!

Great work as usual Rowmy

I like them. No.2 less so, it's a "formal".

I love them but # 5 seems to have an unfortunate appendage from his pants. You might want to clone that out.

Nice! I love the colors and perfect saturation. I literally LOL'd after someone pointed out #5 *giggle*

The white on his pants is actually a religious garment!! Not a mistake :)
I think Speedtrap was refering to the extended leg by the child the mother is holding.

I'm assuming that "one of your favorites" is #1. It is a very sweet and touching image of mother and child, but I think a lot of detail is lost on the childs head, whereas it appears to be a white mass with some fine hairs showing at the neckline rather than a thin fair-haired infant. I'm not convinced that having them centered in frame is best. Also, have you considered a portrait orientation? Centered may work better with that.

The photos of the family is a very nice series and they should be happy with your shots.

I dont think its a leg but actually another kid behind dad.

Anyways great shots!

hope you didnt get any sand in your camera!

I really love all of these photos, great job!

What were your weather conditions like? Was it overcast or did you shoot it in really late day sun? I only ask because you are obviously not in open sun.

great job!

Most reactions

Back