Website
david-low.smugmug.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
464389326_F6ErS-L.jpg

One word

WOW

I love it.

f3.6? Uness my exif reader is wrong that is darn that is impressive shooting. Razor thin depth of field at that aperture so it needs really good control of hte camera to get the angle just right!
Unless you were stacking the shot - even so still most impressive (stacking is never easy with insects)!

I can understand why it would be your favorite
SWEET
Troy

Thanks all fellas for dropping by and nice comments. Much appreciated.

f3.6? Uness my exif reader is wrong that is darn that is impressive shooting. Razor thin depth of field at that aperture so it needs really good control of hte camera to get the angle just right!
Unless you were stacking the shot - even so still most impressive (stacking is never easy with insects)!

Overread - Thanks for comments. You're sharped to pick that up. I have intentionally not to mention anything and just see anyone able to spot anything unusual in my photo. Yes, the wings were manually stacked with 2 other shots. All shots are handheld, hence HDR not possible. Got to use layers and transform.

En. is original. Actually I liked both.

465994608_v358L-L.jpg

stacked shots whilst handheld must be darn tricky to do! When ever I have tried stacked shots its a challenge even when tripod mounted. I guess you might have been sitting for this shot possibly, standing I would expect movement to make stacking very hard to do

stacked shots whilst handheld must be darn tricky to do! When ever I have tried stacked shots its a challenge even when tripod mounted. I guess you might have been sitting for this shot possibly, standing I would expect movement to make stacking very hard to do
I was in crouching position and my back really hurts as you've to try to be as steady as possble whilst keeping same distance as much as possible. Stacking also includes tramsforming and some warping to match the original. You're quite right, not really as easy as straight forward tripod mounted.

Most reactions

Back