What's new

One of my first photos ever..just want some opinions

Ramy

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 7, 2007
Messages
159
Reaction score
2
Location
Cape Coral
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thanks.

4.jpg
 
Nothing's showing up here... it might be your computer, it might be mine.

Ahhhhh! Either the virus is spreading or it's not posted, cause I don't see an image either.
 
Uh. I am the oddball out because I can see it :) Interesting composition.
 
How do you do that, Brittany, for I see a red x only, too, and when I try to approach the photo "via the scenic route", i.e. by right-clicking the red x, copying the URL out of the properties and so on, all I get is this:

Page not found …but while you're at Photobucket, why not try:

Must go check if I can access my Photobucket accounts, and if I can't, then I assume their server is down.

ETA:
Site works fine for me!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom