What's new

One of my first shots with my new camera!

mossyoak1101

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 16, 2010
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Location
Southern IL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I finally got myself a DSLR. I took this picture with a pentax k-x with the 18-55mm kit lens. Let me know what you think. I have alot to learn and would love any suggestions. Thanks

Sign2.jpg
 
focus is ok. seems like there is some nice scenery there. but, the picture is very stale. it's a roadsign that shows movement, but there is nothing in the picture that shows what movement the sign is refering too, if that makes any sense.
i want to see what the road looks like that this crappy old sign is telling me exists. not just the sign. i would zoom out and show the scene that is there. give the sign a story.
there, that's my artsy post for the year.
 
I 'm thinking the OP was more focused on the bullet holes in the sign???
 
if indeed you are focused on the bullet holes, then try and get a very close detailed shot. otherwise there is not a whole to this image.. try the rule of thirds next time
 
I like the colors but nothing about this really jumps out at me. Maybe a closer crop on the bullet holes would bring more attention to them.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom