One of my latest model shoots - Alissia

Wonderful shots and GORGEOUS girl (where did you find her?)

My favorite is the first one. I can't really tell you why- it just is. Second one is a close second, and the only one I'm not a huge fan of is the last one, but thats because of the crazy hair and makeup, which I don't find flattering at all. Nothing to do with your photography ;)

Man, I love her hair in the first shots- why is your stylist and can she come do my hair? haha.

Man you nailed this, really did. This is the type of thing I'm trying to break into at the moment. Is this what you do exclusively? Photography wise I mean.

Thanks guys!
Model Mayhem is a great place to network with models in your local area. It's free to sign up and it has a huge following.
I just started with modeling photography about 6 months ago, aiming for high fashion though most of this set isn't. Definitely looking for a job in the field right now... yeah, it's tough!
Breanna - Yeah, I never ever thought I'd shoot something like that cause it's so weird. But, I'm trying to shoot that kind of stuff because it was always my weakest area of photography. (talking about the last one, and high fashion shots in general)

Thanks!
I have another set I just finished up and I'll probably post them today or tomorrow.

Most reactions

Back