What's new

One pic from a 1:00am lightning storm

chrisb2794

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 8, 2007
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Buildings are a little soft. I had no time to set up and it was 1:00am. I thought it came out alright considering. Camera was getting wet too.

JPEG800x600.jpg
 
Good shot but I'd make it darker. H
 
Very nice, and lucky timing :) I would agree that maybe a fraction darker might help bring the lightning out even more.

Regards,
Peter Witham
 
Very nice. Timing is right on. It does look a little bright for 1am.
 
33 second exposure. I took about 15 shots at approx. 30 seconds long. I almost didn't get this one because I was approaching 30 seconds and didn't want to completely blow the photo out. Luckily it came just in time.
 
Very cool :D I love the way the lightning bolt has lit everything up!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom