kalmkidd TPF Noob! Joined Oct 9, 2007 Messages 550 Reaction score 1 Location Harlem New York Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 10, 2007 #1 uppin for feedback. first concentrated pic. a street in harlem from my window.
Sideburns TPF Noob! Joined Aug 14, 2007 Messages 2,796 Reaction score 0 Location Windsor, Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 10, 2007 #2 it's really crooked...or maybe that's the lens doing it...I dono. Looks cool, but I can't say I envy you. Too many people walkin around for my comfort level...lol
it's really crooked...or maybe that's the lens doing it...I dono. Looks cool, but I can't say I envy you. Too many people walkin around for my comfort level...lol
kalmkidd TPF Noob! Joined Oct 9, 2007 Messages 550 Reaction score 1 Location Harlem New York Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 10, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 ya it is a bit crooked but i took it hanging off my balcony lol.