What's new

One shot of the car

Dark Anghell

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 1, 2009
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Location
Seattle, WA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_3415.jpg


Let me know what you guys think. I changed the color of the gate to red, from yellow/orange. I think it works a little better with the red stripe on the car.
 
Pretty cool. I think the door works pretty good like this, I would have never been able to tell that you changed the color if you didn't say.

I think maybe I would like to see a little more of the side of the car. Looks good though.
 
agreed...good job on the color conversion.

i scoured the reflections on the car to see if there were any reflections of the yellow gate, but i cant find any...well done! :D
 
I can still see the reflection of the original gate color on the bonnet/hood. Do you have the shot with the unchanged gate? Nice pic & nice car.
 
Thank you guys.

I do have a picture of the car form the side. For some reason it did nothing for me. But here it is...unedited.
IMG_3411.jpg
 
I can still see the reflection of the original gate color on the bonnet/hood. Do you have the shot with the unchanged gate? Nice pic & nice car.

your eyes are better than mine:lol:

i saw some of the dull yellow, but thought it might be from higher up on the building...it does look like youre right though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom