One shot... two images - slightly different... which do you prefer???

cgipson1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
One shot... two images - slightly different processing of the sky and clouds... which do you prefer???

#1 My favorite

#2 my girlfriends favorite

The Winner is:
eat-Inlet-Valley-.jpg

Last edited:
I prefer your favorite!

They look pretty much the same to me--neither stands out as being better. I honestly do not like the blue-polluted white clouds at ALL...the strong blue tint in the white clouds looks very faked and overcooked.

wow.. i see a noticeable difference even on these small shots.... I didn't like the blue clouds either, which I why I lightened them up in #1... but can't go much more without burning them out...

Okay, I guess I can see that they are a little different but not much. :D

It might be easier to tell a difference if they are side by side... But I have to keep scrolling up and down and can see very little difference. #1 has a very slight difference in the clouds I suppose? Thats the only thing I can see.

cgipson1 said:
wow.. i see a noticeable difference even on these small shots.... I didn't like the blue clouds either, which I why I lightened them up in #1... but can't go much more without burning them out...

On my phone I just swipe to the next image so the difference pops out to me!

Desaturate the blue's a little. As Derrel said, the over saturated clouds are a little too much.

Desaturate the blue's a little. As Derrel said, the over saturated clouds are a little too much.

Thanks D-B-J, I was being thickheaded.. and didn't even think about desaturating. Still learning the wonders digital editing.... :)

Better?

eat-Inlet-Valley-.jpg

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back