G Godspeed TPF Noob! Joined May 29, 2008 Messages 6 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 29, 2008 #1 http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2135/2493946182_16d3805372.jpg C&C please
MarcusM TPF Noob! Joined Sep 12, 2007 Messages 1,236 Reaction score 0 Location St. Paul, MN, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 29, 2008 #2 That is awesome. I wish I could see it larger and I wouldn't mind if it were one stop lighter.
JimmyO TPF Noob! Joined Feb 3, 2008 Messages 2,131 Reaction score 0 Location NJ Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 29, 2008 Banned #3 Very nice!
Heck TPF Noob! Joined Apr 29, 2007 Messages 988 Reaction score 7 Location New York, Bronx/Westchester Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 29, 2008 #4 Now that's a good one.
soul.glo TPF Noob! Joined Apr 22, 2008 Messages 307 Reaction score 0 Location Honolulu Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 30, 2008 #5 it's underexposed, but overall a great shot.
R RIP EP3 TPF Noob! Joined May 28, 2008 Messages 19 Reaction score 0 Location VA (703) Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 30, 2008 #6 How does one go about taking a photo like that? i love it
P Parkerman TPF Noob! Joined Jan 10, 2008 Messages 982 Reaction score 2 Location North Alabama Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 30, 2008 #7 RIP EP3 said: How does one go about taking a photo like that? i love it Click to expand... I would say continuous shooting while the guy is grinding, then stitch it together in photoshop. Gotta have a tripod ofcourse.
RIP EP3 said: How does one go about taking a photo like that? i love it Click to expand... I would say continuous shooting while the guy is grinding, then stitch it together in photoshop. Gotta have a tripod ofcourse.