What's new

One winter shot..c&c requested

hopdaddy

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Apr 14, 2009
Messages
536
Reaction score
119
Location
Hotlanta,Ga
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
snow2010.jpg


Just looking for some input on what everybody thinks
 
I love the tree. Maybe try it in black and white too?
 
It looks a bit grainy to me?

I love the tree. Not so fond of the shadow from it though.
 
I love the tree. Maybe try it in black and white too?
thanks, I will try a conversion

It looks a bit grainy to me?

I love the tree. Not so fond of the shadow from it though.

thank you ,what bothers you about the shadow? i though it added a sense of depth and contrast....hmmm?somethimg to ponder
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom