Ongoing sale thread, find a good deal here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some nice equipment in here! You're all positively making me drool, but at least now I know where to look for a good used DSLR set up when I finally can afford it! I learned a useful thing or two about buying used from reading the posts in here. Thanks!

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Lexar-Platinum-Flash-Memory-LSD8GBBSBNA060/dp/B0027VT6U0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1275367258&sr=8-1"]Lexar Platinum II 8GB from Amazon - $23.42[/ame]

Compared to $35 at Target or $40 at Adorama

hey guys im looking for a canon 40d and a grip, lens and flash in the barrie ontario region.. anyone got anything?

Hi, I am looking for some canon lenses...what do you have?

Im looking for a decent used external flash to fit a olympus e620 im hoping to pick one up for a decent price. Cant afford a new one

Looking to snag a Canon 50mm f/1.8, drop me a line if you got one you need to get rid of!

BH has the best price that I've found on the D90 w/ 18-105mm lens @ 939

I have a D200. WANITNG TO BUY A LENS THAT WILL SHOOT WILDLIFE PICTURES. NEED A LENS THATS NOT TO EXPENSIVE THANKS

Im looking for a descent Tripod, if anyone knows any good websites with a good deal please post it up. But make sure i can buy here in Canada

Get Photoshop CS5 for only US$299

Get Photoshop CS5 for only US$299*
More than half off the full price!

As an Adobe® Photoshop® Elements software user, you know how to bring out the best in your photos. Now, elevate your creative options and perform some serious photo magic with the industry-standard editing tool the professionals use — Adobe Photoshop CS5.

Remove anything from your photo and watch in amazement as Content-Aware Fill magically fills in the space left behind.
Fine-tune specific areas within an image in less time, even when selecting the trickiest photo elements — like hair.
Quickly create photo-realistic or wildly surreal high dynamic range (HDR) images that preserve the full range of light in a scene.
Buy now for just US$299 and save US$400 off the standard price — exclusively for Photoshop Elements owners who act by April 4, 2011.

To order by phone, call 800-585-0774 and mention Offer Code 299PSCS5. Have your Adobe Photoshop Elements serial code ready for verification.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back