Ongoing sale thread, find a good deal here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
would anyone know where to get a good deal on a shutter release cable??

thanks

I am new to the whole forum thing and am thinking this may or may not be the right spot to post something that corresponds to the selling of images. If anyone on here knows a good place to post something like that please let me know. Well that is if I didn't already come to the right place.

Whats a good price for a used rebel or d40? I'm looking for a beginner camera. How do I know a used one isn't messed up? Do they have warranties or something?

would anyone know where to get a good deal on a shutter release cable??

thanks

Wireless shutter releases can normally be found at ebay.com from a Hong Kong seller. They usually run around $25 to $35.

I have 18 35mm stainless stell reels for sale, $2/ea

Whats a good price for a used rebel or d40? I'm looking for a beginner camera. How do I know a used one isn't messed up? Do they have warranties or something?

You local camera shop. When i see local shop...I don't mean Ritz Cameras :D

Usually your local camera shop will sell consignment items (used), and I see several D40's and D80s at my shop sellin for $250 and $450 respectively.

Hope this helps

good deal on a tripod anyone? Thanks.

Any good deals on USA made Nikon D90? Lowest I found was 700

Any good deals on USA made Nikon D90? Lowest I found was 700

They don't make them in the USA.

If you found one new for $700 I doubt you will find better. If that's the price for a used one, then you can easily do better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back