What's new

Ongoing sale thread, find a good deal here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for a 35mm 1.8 for a Nikon. Have Tamron 28-200 3.5 for possible trade, too, but will definitely just buy a lens. They're so hard to find. Thanks!
 
i am still selling Ilford Multigrade RC Glossy paper (8x10, 25 sheets per pack) for $5 a piece plus shipping--and will be for a very long time, i'm guessing. the paper has been kept in an air conditioned atmosphere for, at the most, seven months. i have a ton. pm me if you're interested. thanks a lot!


you said you had a luster finish? or was it just glossy? Im looking for a luster finish or a silky satin type finish.

Do you take pay pal? And is it black and white paper since it is Ilford?

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Kimberly

kimberlycherphotography@yahoo.com

thank you.
 
I'm looking for a Nikon 50mm f/1.4G or f/1.4D lens for a Nikon D3100
 
I am looking for any 18-200 lens for my Nikon D200, want this all in one to replace my two kit lens.
 
I am trying to sell my medium format camera. Here are the specs. and what I am including. What is a fair price? I have a coworker who is interested?
  1. Asahi Pentax 6x7 Medium format camera with three lenses.
    1. SMC 1:2.4/105 Takumar
    2. SMC 1:2.8/150 Takumar
    3. Super-Takumar 1:3.5/55
    4. Cokin Filters with mount (In cases)
      1. P-020 Coef. +2 Blue(80A) / P-197 Sunset 1 / P-197 Sunset 1 / P-001 Coef. + Yellow / P-124 Gradual T1 / P-120 Gradual G1 / P-122 Gradual B1 / P-150 Fog / P-084 Diffuser / P-060 Spot Incolor 1 / P-086 Pastel 1 / P-160 Coef. + 1 2/3 POLA / P-055 Star 16 / P-103 Close-up +3 / Skylight (1B) / Skylight (1A) / Vivitar 85B / P-217 Super Speed
    5. TENBA carrying case
f. 3228W Manfrotto Tripod with case
 
A very good idea. It will help local business and people sell their precious stuff. This thread will help more people. :)
 
Anyone know of any good deals on a T2i and/or a Rokinon FE14M-C 14mm (for Canon)?
 
I'm new to the DSLR world and I'm looking for a deal on a Nikon D5100 with a kit lens and the Nikon 35mm f/1.8G AF-S DX Lens. sad I missed out on some great bundle deals this past Black Friday and in October.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom