Online Lens Rental ...

rCOSIO

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.rcosiophotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
borrowlenses, my friend uses them frequently and loves it.

Awsome ... thanks for the heads up .... I was leaning towards BorrowLenses more since it was in CA - not like it matters.

Thanks again ...

Awsome ... thanks for the heads up .... I was leaning towards BorrowLenses more since it was in CA - not like it matters.

Thanks again ...

FWIW my friend lives in NJ.

lensrentals.com i rented from them twice. great service great people. i even had my wife do the first return, she dropped it in a fedex box even though your not supposed to. she did not know. it took almost 3 days to show up in fedex shippment. guess they did not check that box often. barry and i talked and he understood the mistake. no extra charges that time. the next time i made sure it went to a store that entered it on the spot into the system. give them a try, they usuall have an offer for first time rentals and they did 20% off any rental around the 4th :( missed that on.

If you were a NAPP member you could get a discount from either LensRentals.com or LensProToGo.com.

lensprotogo.com best!

I just rented a lens from them and it's with me right now. Super fast shipping, amazing packaging (comes in a weather proof pelican hard case), and return label and all that in the box. Super fast shipping and great customer service. Don't hesitate to choose them. I know i sound like an advertisement but they are very good.

TJ

Most reactions

Back