What's new

online photo sharing with pics and one dog

hawee99

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 19, 2007
Messages
229
Reaction score
0
Location
Colorado
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello,
I am looking for a good website for sharing a vacation with a group of people. We all went on a trip to Lake Powell and would like to post all the pictures online. I have done this in the past with photobucket. However, when others view the thousands of pictures we have, they have to individually download each picture to their computer. That takes a lot of time! I am hoping to find an online sharing site that allows them to bulk download, or at least download more than one at a time. Does that make sense?

Here are a few pics from the trip with my point and shoot. Thats all I had room for. not that I am good with my SLR. Just wanted something for you all to look at instead of text and a stupid question. =-)

powell2.jpg


powell3.jpg


powell4.jpg

she had never swam before! and it looks like she is smoking a cigar

powell1.jpg


thanks for any suggestions and i'd like to say lake powell and goblin valley utah are both amazing amazing places
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom