Online photography classes

galtues

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have inherited a Canon EOS 7D, along with some very nice lenses. I want to specialize in concert photography.
Can you give me some ideas for online beginning classes? And are there any specialty classes focusing on concerts?
Thank you!

There’s a mentor program on this board. Reddit also has people who mentor new photographers.

Hi and welcome to the forum,
I´m not specialized in concert photography, but if you want to learn the basics of photography, let me suggest my free online photography course on youtube. I try to explain things as easy as possible while being as quickly as possible, not talking about anything else but the topic.
And if you have any questions, you can always ask them here.
PHOTO1x1 complete Playlist

Are you a beginner? Does Canon website have tutorials? I know the Nikon site does. Also try lynda.com or kelbyone.com or creative live - all charge for the classes but sometimes will have some content available for free or a free 30 day trial.

Check out Understanding Exposure by Bryan Peterson

Also some free stuff for after you've learned the basics:
https://digital-photography-school....tography-school.com/concert-photography-tips/

https://petapixel.com/2015/11/19/how-to-shoot-your-first-concert-at-a-crappy-venue/

Hi and welcome to the forum,
I´m not specialized in concert photography, but if you want to learn the basics of photography, let me suggest my free online photography course on youtube. I try to explain things as easy as possible while being as quickly as possible, not talking about anything else but the topic.
And if you have any questions, you can always ask them here.
PHOTO1x1 complete Playlist
I just wanted to let you know I watched a couple of your videos and plan on watching more. They’re very easy to understand and follow, thanks for the link and putting them together.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back