Online photography course?

Thank you very much everyone for the overwhelming response. What a great community! I'm very much looking forward to this Saturday to announce two lucky winners.

Message for Astrostu : If you looked at the website it has pretty long and detailed description of what you would learn in each lesson. The course is aimed at the beginners in photography but more advanced photographers will benefit from it as well. There are 13 lessons, no time restrictions. You do the course in your own time and pace. The course is performed completely online and there are no CDs or books you would need. It has been successfully reviewed by the Ephotozine (British online photography magazine) and DPS (Digital Photography School Blog), two respected players in online photography world. I can PM the links to those interested to see the reviews.

Peter

Message for Astrostu : If you looked at the website it has pretty long and detailed description of what you would learn in each lesson. The course is aimed at the beginners in photography but more advanced photographers will benefit from it as well. There are 13 lessons, no time restrictions. You do the course in your own time and pace. The course is performed completely online and there are no CDs or books you would need. It has been successfully reviewed by the Ephotozine (British online photography magazine) and DPS (Digital Photography School Blog), two respected players in online photography world. I can PM the links to those interested to see the reviews.

D'oh! I was looking at the links off to the right and couldn't find any specifics. I didn't do the obvious thing and scroll down the main page ... :confused:

Please put me into the running for the class!

I too would love to be considered for your online course I have been researching these for months and have been skeptical would love to be able to give an honest review of your services.

Dennis

I am still somewhat new here, but I would love th opportunity to take your online course!!! Please put my name "in the hat" for consideration.

Wow after reading your website I really hope I win. It sounds like a fun class!! If I had the $$ I think I'd actually pay 4 it. But Christmas is a tight time for everyone.:thumbup:

I'd love to be in the consideration but don't think I have the required posts. Looking forward to hearing the review. I'd be willing to spend $85 to learn how to take better pics (I really stink). Oops, by saying I'd pay did I just take myself out of the free running? J/K

I'll put my name in the hat. I've seen your site and have been curious, but have always felt online courses seemed 'cheap'. I'd be willing to give a full review of the entire experience if chosen.

I am not sure if I have the number of post to put me in the class...........hey I would like to be one of the two.

I'd love to be in the consideration but don't think I have the required posts. Looking forward to hearing the review. I'd be willing to spend $85 to learn how to take better pics (I really stink). Oops, by saying I'd pay did I just take myself out of the free running? J/K

Wow that is kind of you Peter. I would love to be considered but I don't have the required post. So if I do have the required by then I would love to be considered. I have not been able to find any classes around my area only workshops that require that you live further out than an 85 mile radius :(.

~Jaimie

Guys, you can still make it. You have about 40 hours to make your posts. 18 people qualify so far.

Guys, you can still make it. You have about 40 hours to make your posts. 18 people qualify so far.

Well, since I just found this site tonight and this is my first post I won't qualify but I checked out your site and am very interested. I think I might give it a try.

I'm relatively new to the site. I'm one of those people who grind it out and learn things through trial and error (I hardly ever read the instruction manuals for assemblies). I've spent the past year getting back into photography by getting in the field and trying different things. I think I've reached a point in my photography where I want to do more and don't know exactly how to do that. This forum has been a great tool for me. There is such a wealth of knowledge on this site that I've been able to search topics and find the answers that I'm looking for. Learning from other people and their experiences is so much better then reading manuals. So that's my long answer of saying that I'm very interested in trying something new, learning more, and participating in an online course. Good Luck Everyone

I wont qualify, but am very interested to hear what the participants have to say about the course. I have looked into this and havnt really got a feel for what these courses actually teach you. Awesome what you are doing, Im anxious to hear the results!

:wink: Today is the day!!! :wink:

20 people qualify and the winners will be announced today, December 15, 2007, between 8:00pm - 9:00pm EST - Eastern Standard Time (US).

Put your name in the hat before it's too late!

Most reactions

Back