iWonWo0t.jpg

Woo-Hooo!!1!!!one!!1!!

:boogie::clap::smileys::bouncy::headbang:

First, I'd like to thank Peter....... :mrgreen:

iWonWo0t.jpg

Woo-Hooo!!1!!!one!!1!!

:boogie::clap::smileys::bouncy::headbang:

First, I'd like to thank Peter....... :mrgreen:
:lol: Thats a good one! Sucks for me I just joined yesterday. :banghead: Well atleast I found an active forum, almost all the other ones Im at are really slow.

Ok guys, the selection is now closed, two winners will be selected in about 20 minutes from the following members:

tarpleyg, memento, m1a1fan, sideburns, gwagdesigns, astrostu, amara shadow, happy hour, basil4j, trish1977, snyder, kristinaS, dhammer, ernie, monkeykoder, cindyg2024, kawi T, jds, tmagee, bellavita64, jols.

Thank you all for participating and good luck!

And the two lucky winners are.................

amara shadow
&
jols!

Congratulations to the winners and thank all of you again for participation!

Two winners will be contacted shortly about how to proceed into the course.

Peter

WOW!!!!!!

im stunned

i never win anything

cant wait to get get started:D:D:D:D

started it and made a mistake already but thats due to me and my pc skills ha ha.

it looks very interesting and when i get stuck in i will keep you all posted on my progress thats if your interested ha ha. if this thread stays quiet i assume no one is ha ha

I'll be very interested in your posts, and look forward to reading them.

Thanks,
Helen

So excited that I won!! I can't wait to get started. Will be sure to keep everyone up to date on what I think. :D

I want to be considered...but I don't have enough posts. I don't see how the number of post make you legit for wanting to learn. If we didn't want to learn from others we wouldn't be on the forum to being with!

I am really interested in hearing how the two who won are doing and their thoughts on the course.

I want to be considered...but I don't have enough posts. I don't see how the number of post make you legit for wanting to learn. If we didn't want to learn from others we wouldn't be on the forum to being with!
You should have had 20 posts by yesterday if you read the date they were selecting the winners... :cheers:

Hi everyone. Just thought I would pop in...started the course this morning, and so far so good!! Have completed the first lesson, and submitted some photos. Got through the second lesson earlier too.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back