Only 100 to go...

I woulda played along. We could have made this the "Rob and bace hook up thread".

Too bad. I liked you. I liked you a lot, but I cannot sacrifice my sexy parties.

you WOULD'T!

After all we've been through?

Ugh!

It's so over now.

Lay a whisper on my pillow, leave the winter on the ground. I wake up lonely, there’s air of silence in the bedroom and all around. touch me now, I close my eyes and dream away.

It must have been love but it’s over now. it must have been good but I lost it somehow. it must have been love but it’s over now. from the moment we touched ’til the time had run out.

Make-believing we’re together, that I’m sheltered by your heart. but in and outside I’ve turned to water like a teardrop in your palm. and it’s a hard winter’s day, I dream away.

It must have been love but it’s over now, it was all that I wanted, now I’m living without. it must have been love but it’s over now, it’s where the water flows, it’s where the wind blows.

*single tear*

This is so much better than the verse. I will retreat to let you two work things out. :lovey:

bace said:
Yeah, it's unbelievable that I'm probably gonna hit 1000 before you.

Infact at my rate, I should be there sometime tomorrow.
Not impressed. It's taken you much longer than a month :lol:

Hertz van Rental said:
Not impressed. It's taken you much longer than a month :lol:

I'm not impressed either.

I feel there a line I may cross if I were talking too much though. I'm sure most people find me amazingly annoying as it is.

Congrats rob on 917 posts! hehe... you could make it 'your thing' on the board to always write posts in rhyme. now that would be funny! and a little weird for any newbie to come along.

bace said:
I'm not impressed either.

I feel there a line I may cross if I were talking too much though. I'm sure most people find me amazingly annoying as it is.
Didn't stop me :mrgreen:

Meysha said:
Congrats rob on 917 posts! hehe... you could make it 'your thing' on the board to always write posts in rhyme. now that would be funny! and a little weird for any newbie to come along.

From now on, all welcomes have to be in verse.

:mrgreen:

bace said:
I'm sure most people find me amazingly annoying as it is.

:shock:
You think so??????
Hm......
:scratch:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back