What's new

Only A Mother Could Love

MatchlessArts

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 19, 2011
Messages
413
Reaction score
83
Took this camping, my brother in law...gotta love him

7829003640_3d9f89a0cd_b.jpg
 
lol the caption is supposed to be connected to "a face only a mother could love!"
 
for the processing I made it black and white then increased the clarity and slowly increased saturation followed by selevtive saturation to bring out the reds/yellows/blues. Then I adjusted the Hue on the yellows to get a little bit of a orangish/yellow look :)

I love this look.

Here is a before n After

7829334180_8479e567db_b.jpg
 
I much prefer the before. Granted it needs a little help in processing, but nothing like the after shot.
 
Thanks. I wanted that cartoonish and it represents who he is in my eye lol. Everytime u get him in front of a camera he does this face :)

Cheers :)
 
Haha, I actually really like the processing, and the shot is hilarious. Nice work!
 
Like the processing but the caption is questionable.

Sent from my Galaxy SII using PhotoForum
 
I'm not sure what to think of the processing, but I definitely want to keep my distance from this kid! Ha!
 
I really like the post processing, I have been doing something similar those couple day. Kinda interesting! :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom