Oops, late again: new MOTW ---> duncanp

Would you give your first name to a pet? Say, a cat named Duncan?

nope, I'd be happy if someone else did that though ;) people would think i am mad if i stand outside calling for "Duncan" :p

Also, take a picture of your favorite snack.

_MG_5620.jpg

:-|

not necessarily my favorite but it was sitting next to me as i read the question

Hey, thanks so far for coming and for dutifully providing us with all the photos we have asked for.

I can't wait for the one of you crosseyed etc...!!! :lol:

"Toky" is a little beauty. What happened to his leg then?
(My sister used to have many canaries, now she's left with only one, "Duke", he is ANCIENT by now, and she never had the all yellow ones, either, always those with a bit of colour).

Hey, thanks so far for coming and for dutifully providing us with all the photos we have asked for.

I can't wait for the one of you crosseyed etc...!!! :lol:

"Toky" is a little beauty. What happened to his leg then?
He knocked it while he was flying and amputated himself :|
(My sister used to have many canaries, now she's left with only one, "Duke", he is ANCIENT by now, and she never had the all yellow ones, either, always those with a bit of colour).

oh and toky is also becoming ancient nearing 8 :|

And he SURVIVED it? Wow! Sturdy little fellow, I should say. Didn't it look awful and did you not think he'd sure die from such a severe accident!?

And he SURVIVED it? Wow! Sturdy little fellow, I should say. Didn't it look awful and did you not think he'd sure die from such a severe accident!?

well i came downstairs and saw it, later that day i cleaned the cage out and found the ring that should have been on his leg lying by itself. he wasn't allowed to fly for a few months as he would bang it and it would bleed. now it has head so much to the extent that he has grown a claw like thing on the bottom of his stump.

Name 3 people, currently living, that you would like to meet.

Name 3 people from the forum that you'd like to meet.

What would you like to do when you're older, to earn a living?

What was the last movie you saw in a theatre?

So when will your summer holidays start?
(My children are enjoying their very first summer-holiday-lie-in right now, this is their first day off school, yesterday was report-card day and now they only have to be back on 30 August).
And what grade will you be in after the holidays?
And will your report card be good?
How about your mark in English, given to you by your much-loved Ms Wickett? ;) ;) ;)
Can you imagine what my favourite subject was when I was in school?

Name 3 people, currently living, that you would like to meet.

erm.... Lebron james, the magnum lot, Matt hayes

Name 3 people from the forum that you'd like to meet.
andy, darn met :( you... met also : ( Lafoto, also met :( muust be GoM if JM was still here him... Archangel

What would you like to do when you're older, to earn a living?

Web design or photography

What was the last movie you saw in a theatre?

no movies in theatres here, last thing i saw in a theatre was spamalot in london

So when will your summer holidays start?

Tommorow! well we finishe at 1:30 tomorrow

(My children are enjoying their very first summer-holiday-lie-in right now, this is their first day off school, yesterday was report-card day and now they only have to be back on 30 August).
And what grade will you be in after the holidays?
Year 11, second year of GCSEs

And will your report card be good?

I have it and it is :D

How about your mark in English, given to you by your much-loved Ms Wickett? ;) ;) ;)

A :p

Can you imagine what my favourite subject was when I was in school?

English?

Who? What? When? Where?

What got you interested in photograph? What is a tough one not sure I could answer that myself.

Have you taken any photography classes?

What do your friend and family think of your photos and interest in photography?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back