Opinions? C&C?

bwaldowarrick

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A couple shots that I took. I have only really only shown family and close friends my photography so I would love to get an opinion outside from them. Some C&C would be awesome, thanks!

1. $DSC05586.jpg
2.$DSC05275.jpg
3.$deli.jpg

I like number 3, only I wish it was more clear...seems blurry to me as well as grainy. Can't see EXIF info. Was it dark in there or something?

1. seems kinda neat...not sure if you just thought that would make a cool image...or if it is supposed to mean something.

as for 2, I can't really critique as I have not really been in a major city in some years and never shot one. I do like to look at it as a viewer though, I have a secret fetish with buildings...I like them.

#1 is my favorite. I like your use of negative space and the placement of the subject. I also like how the white tiles help to frame the subject.

#2 seems like you were too far away from the subject. What exactly is the subject in #2? Is it the Radio City building or the sign? Maybe a tighter crop would help this image.

#3 It does not appear very interesting to me. It seems like the two people behind the counter are the subjects of this photo. What is interesting about them?

#3. It was rather dark within the deli so I had to bump up the ISO a little higher than what I like too. I tried to get rid of some of the noise but I think I might of made it a little to blurry =/

#1. I just found the combo of the light/sign with the grunge-nastiness interesting. Also the pattern of all the tiles made for a nice textured background.

#2. The main focus of the picture is the sign. I personally didn't crop it because the lighting and shadows on the buildings gave the picture more character and made it more interesting to look at.

Most reactions

Back