Opinions on lights

I personally like more power for my main light then that. I have a self contained photogenic 2400 for my main and 1200 for my fill. You dont need that much power in all situations but I find that its a worth while investment for the flexibility you will then have.

I really enjoy the photogenic strobe lights. I would recomend them.

n----->:greenpbl:

Well...The Photogenic name is very tempting to me. And, I wonder if the output between the two really does differ by 80ws.

Did you notice the Photogenics are not currently available? Can you wait a month or more is there's a snag?

I have found a couple more sources for the photogenics that are right around the same price. That is who I'm leaning towards. My wife likes the ABs because of the colors.:D

well i have two aleian bee 80-0 been using for only a month so will not sell you on how long they will last by no means but will say i have enjoyed the pics i have taken with them and also that i livew in tennessee where they come from i did not order them online i went to buy them myself and wow the experience i had there was amazing the ability to help me and what not was what sold me but again i like the fact they are close and i can get help from them real easy that is what the seeling factor was for me all that said...............
the lights seem to hold up very well and i move them a great deal i shoot with a nikon d70s and i am really enjoying the quality that i am getting from them hope this help sry for the run on sentance as i just get carried away

Thanks for the opinion.

I may have talked myself into the AB's. Just back and forth opinions on the lower wattage photogenics. Hard to find anything bad from the people actually using AB's.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back