Opinions on this picture?

This photo is ok as it is for what it is. However it would look so much better with a little flash. On my work computer it looks like your darks are too dark. But that might just be this screen I'm on.

I probably processed it incorrectly. I tone-mapped it and did drag the black point slider a little far

Needs diffused fill light off camera right.

Composition is pretty good, but could be a lot stronger if the view was a foot or two lower to increase the grandeur of the Jeep.

Agreed...compositionally, having a camera angle that is looking up at a subject projects a feeling of power. If it were lower and didn't have the background fluff this would be a classic "Jeep Rules" shot. Check out a few marketing shots for this car and others like it, you'll notice they do that in a lot of them.

Here's you a different perspective from someone that owns a jeep. It's too clean. :D Nice shot though, got to love the jeeps.

Definitely needs fill flash on the driver side, shooting the passenger side that's in the sun might have been a better option. It also looks soft like there was some slow shutter camera shake and the colors mostly greens look over saturated.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back