• Both equally.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DemonAstroth

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I do not want to say much, but would simply like to know which picture you guys think is better.

They are not great pictures, but they are the closest I have with the same subject in a very close perspective.

478298349_uPxEN-XL.jpg

478298338_JevGp-XL.jpg

You can also post feedback on both pictures, and I thank you for voting and your comments.

:)

I currently can't vote, but #2 seems more appealing. The angle and the sole focus on your body make the image much better in my opinion.

The avoidance of letting the in-camera flash fire clearly makes the second one stand over the first. Immediately. It would have been a plus if at least ONE chessman had also been sharp, but well. As these two are to be compared, yes, the second wins. Easily. For the absence of this flash!

I like h euse of the larger aperture in the second. I helps take out some of the distractions in the background.

yea i have to agree #2 is far better because you didnt use the on camera flash...however the guy on the left in the front of the picture bothers me...

yea i have to agree #2 is far better because you didnt use the on camera flash...however the guy on the left in the front of the picture bothers me...

I noticed that almost right off the bat, so it was a little bit distracting.

It's just too bad none of the chess pieces in the 2nd one are in focus.

Anyone know why I can't vote in the poll? Am I too new?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back