Opinions....

Crimsonandwhite

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well according to some people, PP effects are "stupid"......so dare I post this and be burned at the stake.

What do you think? Does it suck? Does it do anything for you? Thanks for your comments!

SandraCompweb.jpg

I personally think it's a little much. It kind of looks like you just got a new brush pack and wanted to try out every single one at once. The photo seems to be just an afterthought, and is squished a bit...

That's just my opinion though, and i tend to be a little bit more of a minimalist that that probably shows though.

my vote goes to dave

Well, If you wanted to enter it into a photo competition you might get kicked out.
But on the other hand, it's kinda cute. You can have fun and learn a lot about your software's capabilities when you play around like this.
The real question is, what's it for? Does it sit well with the intended use? In some situations this may be fine...others, hmm, maybe over the top...

Nice puppies too ;)

It's current use is wallpaper on my moniter :)

It's not as much a photograph as a graphic design...

It's great I love it. And whoever says effects in post are stupid should probably consider giving up photography all together. Hmmm thinking about it, all graphic arts actually - crayons would probably be too much for them to handle. :D

i would agree with you that is more a grahic design than a photo. which is fine and why not.

however, it is still too busy for me, but i am a real "less is more" person in life and in art. :)

i agree with dave....and if it is a graphic design piece, there is very little composition and no flow or anything...so yeah it just looks like a bunch of brushes with a photo oddly place in the corner

just being honest

Crimson....we both know you can do better than this. :meh:

Most reactions

Back