opposite sex attractions

the old religious thing, wasn't allowed to date until I was ready for marriage, it's dwarfed my social abilities to this day
Sup couldn't date because of religion ebuddy.

craig said:
Excellent thread!
I am constantly reminded that my initial thoughts of someone were totally off base.

thanks craig...

and in the for what its worth column.... there have been 5 people in my life that initially, i thought they were totally a**holes when i first met them...then after a short time frame, i became enthralled with them and thought, i gotta make them improtant to me... and then after becoming close, realized they were soul-friends.... the kind that, even if you dont talk for 6 months or a year or what ever, the conversation picks up right where you left off, and your back all buddy-buddy in half a second....those are the keepers....some are female...but most are male... just a bonding ...and you dont have to work at it....

first impressions never hold me... you just cant tell a book by its cover!!

oh, and craig... you have met me, tell them that yes i do have three eyes, and a wart on my nose.....and the skin is actually green...... :lmao: :lmao:

scary, huh craig...?? really scary.... :twisted:

aprilraven said:
oh, and craig... you have met me, tell them that yes i do have three eyes, and a wart on my nose.....and the skin is actually green...... :lmao: :lmao:

scary, huh craig...?? really scary.... :twisted:

Actually I never noticed the wart. :lmao:

In all seriousness your thread has brought up some good points. I think the best we can do is keep an open mind always.

aprilraven said:
first impressions never hold me... you just cant tell a book by its cover!!
In that case I've wasted my life trying to become just a poster for the Circus - what you see is what you get*. If I were a book I'd be bored with me before the end of the first page and go look for a comic. Although I admit most other people can be a jolly good read, and one or two are worth curling up with :lmao:

*The fat lady has lost a lot of weight recently... and the sword swallower cuts himself shaving every day... the tightrope walker suffers from vertigo... and the fire eater is a wet blanket. Strictly no refunds.

We can definetly dig deep. Faith Hill lays it down (I am not sure she wrote the song) in The Secret of Life... "the secret of life is that there is no secret and you don't get your money back".

ya know, craig, guns and roses also said, you will be lucky to get outta life alive...i always liked that one...

hertz, you just crack me up every time!! your right about the tight rope walker...he is a wet blanket... ( and would you lay off me losing the weight, geezesh...)

You're in the act too?
Should have paid attention, I guess.
Anyway, you think you've got problems?
My pages are falling out and my cover is looking decidedly limp.

Anyway, you think you've got problems?
My pages are falling out and my cover is looking decidedly limp.
:shock: :shock:
Quick get that book rebound... or else it'll have to be put under glass in a museum and people will just look at it and laugh at how funny looking it is.

And back sort of on topic, can I just say that i love flirting... It's what gives you that sudden rush of excitement and thrill!

I still flirt with my boyfriend after all this time! it's great fun... especially watching him suffer! hehe.

Meysha said:
Quick get that book rebound... or else it'll have to be put under glass in a museum and people will just look at it and laugh at how funny looking it is.

So thats what a museum is for...

As for this topic...gonna have to go for the "funny, smart" clique ones...

Meysha said:
I'm sure there are some women who are turned on by antiques. I'll go for the sympathy vote.

Most reactions

Back