What's new

Orane and Mango

D-50

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 15, 2006
Messages
1,043
Reaction score
0
Location
New England
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My first attemp at still life, still working on the background issue. Although i kinda like the teture in the backdrop. Any comments are welcome.
OrangeandMango.jpg
 
I love the tones and colors. But I would change the composition a little bit. I would reshoot with the subject on the right. So the lit background is in the shot and the dark is cut off. Right now the lit background and the subject is pulling the eye to the extreme left so much that it makes the 2/3 of photo on the right ... for lack of a better word boring.
 
i like it


maybe filter the lights alittle more tho so you dont get those glares on either side of the fruit
 
I I do have although versions with the subject in different areas and lit from different angles, Ill post them up to see what you guys think works best.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom