What's new

Ordered Understanding Exposure, got it today....

dyliebug2

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 6, 2010
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Location
Michigan
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
and I am so excited to read it. It looks so filled with info, and I love that it have picture to show you. :) Thanks much for this reference, I am hoping that as I read it, there will be a difference in my photos.
 
Good for you. Read it a few times, but that's just the start.

Bryan Peterson has a couple of others worth having too:

"Learning To See Creatively"
"Beyond Portraiture" if you're going to shoot people

For composition get "The Photographers Eye" by Michael Freeman.

The absolute best thing you can do to help your images is to study the artwork of the master painters to understand how they used composition and light.

For that I recommend "Living With Art" by Mark Getlein. New, that's a $100 book, but older editions are available on Amazon.com for $30 or so.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom