Oregon Coast Dreaming

stapo49

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Inspired by Zulus's Oregon coast series and as its a little to far for me to go I went down to my usual spot at Trigg for this one. I couldn't get there at sunset but luckily there was a lot of cloud about to help with the light.

afternoon beach.jpg

Looks a nice spot.......
Yes, beautiful down there on a hot summers evening

Lovely shot, the little bit of surf breaking really makes this one. Great composition as well.
Thanks. The hardest thing is to time the shot to get the spray on the rocks.
I am always on the tripod for these with usually a 2 second delay so have to judge when to hit the shutter.

That's a real pretty spot! Nice pic. Now, a beach blanket ... some bar-b-que salty on a stick, a cold one and you're set!

Nice. I like how you captured the patterns in the clouds and surf. Now I need to go find me a favorite spot.

Beautiful shot stapo, but my rocks are bigger... :)

That's a real pretty spot! Nice pic. Now, a beach blanket ... some bar-b-que salty on a stick, a cold one and you're set!
I am with you on this plan mate! May be a shrimp or 2 on the barbie ;)

Nice. I like how you captured the patterns in the clouds and surf. Now I need to go find me a favorite spot.
Thanks. I look forward to seeing your favorite spot images :)

Beautiful shot stapo, but my rocks are bigger... :)
Thanks Zulu. I would love to come up there and photograph your "rocks" but I would have to fly five hours to Sydney, 14 hours to LA then a couple of hours to Portland lol

Beautiful shot Geoff!
Thanks very much Jeff

Most reactions

Back