I am the Lord thy Mod
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
yup. its a photographer looking for a photographer. classic.
Its family portrait time at the medic household!
Before I go trolling Craigslist/Facebook, I thought I would put out the call on the forum first and see if we cant give a local(ish) forum photog some business.

If you think you remember this exact post from a year ago, you would be correct.
Unfortunately, a death in the wife's family brought that idea to a grinding halt.
We are finally ready to give it another go.

what we are looking for:
family photographer for small family session. 3-5 people.
5-10 unmarked High res files suitable for printing (and suitable printing format) with print and posting rights.
(I figure 5-10 should be sufficient for a few good family shots..i think closer to the 5 mark will be fine, but i dont want to get pinned down to that number)
we are willing to travel a bit, so it doesn't have to be right in our area.
outside of our own area, Lake county, we will go to Orange, Osceola, Seminole, Volusia, and maybe even Polk county. If you are outside these areas but still interested and willing to come to us, that's fine as well.
We have a special needs child. Working with children can be difficult enough on its own, so if you are in short supply of patience and understanding, this might not be a great gig for you. There are no physical limitations.

Time Frame.
Eh...we dont have any specific dates in mind. Probably in the next month or two. we can work with whatever your schedule allows.
weekends will be best though.

Budget:
what? your not willing to TFP for me? sheesh. :allteeth:
OK OK fine...
Honestly, I don't really have an exact budget in mind, but I am assuming a couple hundred dollars should suffice.
How many couples of hundreds will depend on what you can produce for us. Feel free to not hit my maximum spending allowance for this.
If your interested, in our travel range, and in our budget, PM me with your photography resume and price and we can talk.

I'd do it in a second if I was there!

Well, I'm pretty far from you, but I really want to help you out so I've come up with a solution. All you have to do is set up your web cam, and I'll take screen shots at just the right time. I'll even do it for free! Sound good?

Less than tickets from the UK

Even less and a lot quicker than tickets from the UK including one for the husky (I don't have a little birdy on the camera - I've a husky under the camera)

Less than tickets from the UK

Even less and a lot quicker than tickets from the UK including one for the husky (I don't have a little birdy on the camera - I've a husky under the camera)
Yes, but the husky is totally worth the extra money

Still looking...

and by "looking" i mean trying to filter through FB pros who just went into business two months ago with their "photographer" sisters DSLR. (they share between gigs)

Craigslist has some real winners too.
and by "winners" i mean..the...total opposite of that.

Pix, I think you should pick some options and then let us all vote on who should do your portraits!

Personally, *I* vote that you go ahead and pay for John's plane tickets and let him do them. THAT would be amazing.
But of course, he'd need an apprentice. I can probably take a few days off and drive back down there. :D

Now now now lets all be fair - I can bring an assistant AND a husky!

Well, I should be down there sometime this summer. . . . . . ... . . . :lol:

did I hear mega-TPF party ?

Everyone bring all their strobes/speedlights .. should make for an interesting "flash" tan/burn with 1500 flashes going off at full-power.

Most reactions

Back