Oscar

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
That would be his name. One of our loving dogs. He was waiting patiently for me to put the baby down and give him the attention ;) So naturally, I grabbed the camera :D

45649113-L.jpg

Super cute dog. I have a cat named oscar who has grown accustomed to my camera and I. As far as Contructive Criticism goes with this photo, I would have pushed the DOF back just a tad to get his eyes in focus. As it is now, the nose and the eyes are out of focus with the DOF being behind the nose. Very cute pup though.

Great compo jake and the colour roks. The fur colour and the BG blue complement each other nicely. Agree you missed out on the focus tho...give it another go with the same compo and lighting if possible. :D still love it. :thumbup:

Thanks. Ya, I know I missed the focus. I said he was waiting patiently...not waiting motionless :mrgreen: The only one I got his eyes in focus has a bad bg. I'll try and get another soon.

Gotta dig the look. Nice one.
My pooch does that too. Just kinda sits there, with a serious tail wag on, ears back. Hope to see another shot soon.

Thanks again!

Kara, this our male. The avatar was our female. She can look equally as pathetic though. They'll do anything for a hug :er:

What an expression! :lol: Great capture, even if it is a little soft. :thumbup:

Great photo! What breed is he? He's a beautiful dog!

Thank you Ladies!

Alison, this is one of our feared and ferocious red nose pit bulls. Can you see the anger in his eyes :er: The only problem we have with our dogs, is that they won't quit trying to lick the babies face off :greenpbl:

woodsac said:
Thank you Ladies!

Alison, this is one of our feared and ferocious red nose pit bulls. Can you see the anger in his eyes :er: The only problem we have with our dogs, is that they won't quit trying to lick the babies face off :greenpbl:

I thought so, the face looked a bit familiar. We have a Mastiff mixed with some kind of Bull breed....we have the same problem with her...overly sweet ;) When we got her at the humane society the owner said she would make a great family dog and she was absolutely right. The boys adore her, and much prefer her laid back manner over our boxer cross!

Most reactions

Back