What's new

Osprey reinact Top Gun. Booyah.

Pallycow

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 16, 2012
Messages
1,697
Reaction score
520
Location
United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
lol, ok, I'm a dork, but it's the first thing I thought of when I saw this pic in my set. lol. not a good shot but funny.



904827_659717900708545_759557942_o.jpg
 
"Negative Ghost Rider, the pattern is full."
 
"Negative Ghost Rider, the pattern is full."


I'm keeping that one in mind in case I come across a shot of one flying by a chimney or anything that resembles a tower. lolol
 

Keeping up foreign relations...
You know, giving him the bird.
You know, the finger?
Yes I know the finger, Goose...

 
That should just about cover the fly by.
 
I guess I'm not the only Top Gun nerd in the bunch. lol
 
I think I still have the vinyl soundtrack album somewhere ...

It must have been that Harold Faltermeyer theme music, like Jan Hammer's Miami Vice theme music.
 
I listened to the sound track on tape every morning on the way to school as a young boy.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom