Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here it is: the Theme-thread on FOOTPATHS:

113313144.jpg

My husband walking along the one very near our house in winter

113313147.jpg

My husband and father walking the very same path in May

113313157.jpg

My husband and father smiling for the camera shortly before the little bridge that crosses the river

113313130.jpg

Footpath as seen in the opposite direction, from the bridge towards where all the other photos had been taken

113313154.jpg

The same footpath, quite close to the little bridge, this time in July ... the plants have become so huge, there's hardly any path to be seen any more.

--------------------------------------------

113313172.jpg

Another favourite footpath of mine, in winter...

113313179.jpg

... and in May

you live in a very beautiful place, LaFoto, you capture it quite nicely too. These are lovely paths, i would love to walk along any one of them...

I especially like the one where the path is almost overgrown, it reminds me of one of my favorite paths near my annual vacationing spot.

Series to be continued:

113313161.jpg

One on the other side of the country road...

Link broken :(
And so is this one, only about 2kms further north of the one through the woods

Ooops, I'm afraid, the actual FOOTPATH has fallen out of the picture on the lefthand side.... all you see are the plants and fields to its right, but... erm :blushing: ... there it is!

One leading round the lake in Rotenburg...

...and I would think that this one is the same as the one I posted over in Landscape & Nature, where our "Footpath-Craze" is in full swing - or well ... just about ... - (http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30964) --- only was this photo taken in May.

and here's mine :D

... no longer :( ... link broken :(

Here's three from me.

canal path.
prestonbrookboatfestival007.jpg

nature trail.
martinmerewwt058.jpg

and my most favourite path is from marazion to st michael's mount, just visible under the water, until the tide is out when we can walk across.

47070141.jpg

Going along with the fall/footpath theme, here is mine. I was trying to highlight the bugs in the sun throughout the path as it looked very 'dreamy' in real life, but the picture came out like this.. whoops.
45488724_45398a3c55.jpg

This is one of my favorite footpaths leading to the Scarborough Bluffs

152_5261zz.jpg

Here is yet another path that I explored recently (it got quite muddy the further I got into the woods, and it ended abruptly and I had to turn around):

Weg.jpg

trailRSZ.jpg

up in Mt Washington NH

Most reactions

Back