Our old home

SA WEEET shot, Mistress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love the whole feel to this one!:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

anicole said:
SA WEEET shot, Mistress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love the whole feel to this one!:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Me too... what a killer shot:thumbup: :thumbup:

man, i didnt have a good shot of our house before the big move.....

i think the fire was from me trying to cook, wasnt it???

great shot linda... absolutely eerie and dark.... so dig this...

That's so sad! Great memories of when I used to come over and eat chicken. At least I think it was chicken. Seem to remember lots of "pets" missing from the neighborhood - you know, the vulture next door, a couple of snakes from up the hill, and crows - seems like everyone had a crow or three...

man i love that old place.... the gothic window arches... my perching spot at the top... B*****ds... i will revenge thee... hahahaha.... great shot linda... beautiful ol building.... well taken :thumbup:

Love the title and story, love the pic. Very spooky. Yes, as I recall, the fire was from Aprilraven's cooking. I keep telling her not to use the fire alarm as an oven timer, but will she listen? Nooooooo. I think she just likes those hardbody firemen coming to the rescue.

I think you guys may be right... I have a hard time remembering anything over 50 years ago. I do miss that old home though!

Angel, avenge us!

Calliope said:
I think you guys may be right... I have a hard time remembering anything over 50 years ago. I do miss that old home though!

Angel, avenge us!

me too ...

Antarctican said:
I think she just likes those hardbody firemen coming to the rescue.

And your point would be ..... ? H-E-L-L-O Ant ... FIREMEN ...

Avenge away, Angelbaby ... and drop a cutie patootie fireman in my crypt ... willya please?

anicole said:
And your point would be ..... ? H-E-L-L-O Ant ... FIREMEN ...

Yer talkin' to the only known person to have a restraining order slapped on her for allegedly (ALLEGEDLY) stalking the firemen signing their fundraising calendars. In my defence, they looked terribly dry so I was just applying oil to their torsos/arms for their own good. And when I'd fake a fainting spell, it was only to help them brush up on their mouth to mouth. Although, to be honest, i was hoping for external cardiac massage.... :eyebrows:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back