What's new

Out. For. Delivery. (Delivered)

jwbryson1

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 21, 2011
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
949
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Today I got my new Photoflex 45" umbrella, Flashpoint 9.5' light stand, heavy duty aluminum bracket to hold said umbrella and of course a gear bag.

Yay Adorama!!

:mrgreen:
 
I'd like to hear a report on those stands. I just received my 2 basic westcott 7' stands from the same place (through Amazon) and they seem ok for $30 if not a little on the light end compared to my Manfrotto 001 or even the other Westcott I have.
 
Well then....

:addpics:
 
I'd like to hear a report on those stands. I just received my 2 basic westcott 7' stands from the same place (through Amazon) and they seem ok for $30 if not a little on the light end compared to my Manfrotto 001 or even the other Westcott I have.

I have two of the Flashpoint 9.5' stands.. and love them. Very stable large base...well built, and will definitely handle anything I want to put on them. If you want any particulars.. post 'em!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom