out of interest

eromallagadnama said:
:lol: You would. I say we don't take any credit for it at all and just blame it on Ferny since he started the topic in the first place... :lol:
I'll take the credit for it if you give me some rep points...
sexywink.gif

Chase said:
I think to get revenge on LittleMan, I'd have to give him 100,000 positive points! :lol:
NOOOOOOO:shock::shock::shock::shock:

That would kill my bad rep man.... no more street cred :mrgreen:

I did get a shock though when I saw amanda's rep points.. but then I read the thread.
I wonder how long it'll take for her points to bounce back up?

When our powers combine!!!!! We are captain REP POINTS!!!!!

(I'm really hoping everyone know the power rangers,, right about now)

Hey when we get reputation points. Does the colour mean anything in the list in our CP? Like if we get positive ones they're green and if we get negative ones they're red?? Mine are grey.
Ok so I'm assuming my greys are negative then? Well if that's true, that just farkin sucks. I got a negative rep point for guessing in the Super Macro Game. And another one for a photo I posted that only got one comment - that was actually constructive. Hmpf! me cranky now. (nah not really) :blushing:

And I can't remember how I found this place. I think I just clicked my way along links to get here coz I wasn't looking for a photo forum at the time.

eromallagadnama said:
The only thing that's coming to mind at the moment is..."You're a mean one....Mr. Grinch...You're a monster, Mr. Grinch.
Your heart's an empty hole.
Your brain is full of spiders,
You've got garlic in your soul.
Mr. Grinch.

I wouldn't touch you, with a
thirty-nine-and-a-half foot pole.

Insert Chase for Grinch :mrgreen: That song has so much more meaning then :lol:

Hey now...Chase rocks! :headbang: Besides, that's the tune that plays on my phone when my ex-husband calls. :mrgreen:

Oh and us mods ARE evil. :whip:

Meysha said:
Umm I just read through this thread... and I've forgotten what it was originally about.

Good one guys.

Same here. :confused:

*Lurking first post...oh ya it was google.* :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back