What's new

Out to pasture with one hoof in the glue factory.

Ysarex92 86

TPF Supporters
Joined
Nov 27, 2011
Messages
7,717
Reaction score
4,577
Location
St. Louis
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
In the alley on my way to the grocery store today. Some days I feel like that.

Joe


mustang_zps35e1b650.jpg
 
Strange I know, but this one I would like to see heavily edited.
Everything around the car almost black, those whites toned down and accentuated rust of the car :)
 
what's the red car on the left?
 
Some days I feel like that too, so I can understand not wanting to get lower and closer, but I think that would help this - less white and more detail - I might even get close enough to crop out one headlight.
 
Thanks for the suggestions all. Braineack, I have no idea what's on the left as it's almost entirely covered. This guy seems to collect sporty type cars in really bad condition and then he covers them and lets them sit for years. The mustang has been there for years and the cover has started to tear off.

Joe
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom