What's new

Out with the Tripod - C&C

soforchunet

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 1, 2011
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Last edited:
Perspective in all the three are very good; i think the first too are bit bluish; last comes out to be the best for me

Regards :D

Edited at 9.24pm: "the first two..."*, above
 
Last edited:
WB is off on the first 2, unless you are going for that look? I love the 3rd shot and the composition on the 2nd is superb!!!
 
Thanks guys! I adjusted the WB on the first one, it was a bit blue after I took a second look. I like the WB on the second one though, its a bit plain with a neutral WB, might as well be B&W imo.

The third is my favorite also.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom