What's new

Outdoor Car Event (C&C) [My first automotive shoot]0

alexdlgd

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 2, 2014
Messages
18
Reaction score
1
Location
Dallas, TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I did my first car event shoot over this weekend. I had a ton of fun and look to do another soon. I am going to an indoor event this coming weekend, and if anyone has any tip they can give, that would help a ton.

Cloudy day

Photo 1: (settings coming soon)
$IMG_15819536503555.webp

Photo 2: (settings coming soon)
$IMG_17037124657574.webp

Photo 3: (GoPro) 2.5mm 1/1050 @ f/2.8 ISO100
$IMG_16775534533873.webp
 

Attachments

  • $IMG_16715519000425.webp
    $IMG_16715519000425.webp
    92.7 KB · Views: 169
Here's my thoughts.

1. The pole and reflections make this not work for me. Gives it that snapshot feel, unfortunately.

2. Selective color is a bit of a no-no here-got done to death. Depth of field is a bit strong, so I would open your aperture some to get a nice separation of the Benz from the background.

3. Seems a bit over processed to me.

In general, investing in a CPL filter will help drastically, and would have cut down the reflections on that Supra.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom