Outside my house

Mike Drone

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Everyone posting outside their house/area has inspired me to post a photo just outside my house. Beautiful 110F (43C) degree day, can't wait to play tomorrow. =]
69CQZqH.jpg

Last edited:
Mike, are you neighbors with Wile E Cayote? :biglaugh: I feel for you, you are in one of the few states that is hotter in the summer than we are. It does look like a great offroad playground though. My rc truck would love it!

Whoa. That would take some getting used too. We get 300 inches snow, lots of rain, and can barely walk through the woods due to the undergrowth. I was supposed to visit Arizona this year....,,

This looks like parts of Western Australia with the same "cook an egg on the footpath" heat.

Sent from my CPH2009 using Tapatalk

At least you don't have to mow.

Beautiful yard! :biggrin-93:

We are currently in a hot dry spell here in south east Michigan, 90+ degree days. I have to water my lawn twice a day, thereby doing my share, and more to support my local water department!

Nice shot! Do you have a backup central air unit?

Thanks, it really was just a quick snap with the phone. No, just one a/c unit. I love the heat. =]

Wow, that is out in the middle of nowhere desert! You could host your own Burning Man.

That's a good place to fly a kite. No power lines in the way. Looks like pretty good dirt bike riding too.

Lovely 75 farenheit here today. Only about 70 miles inland from the Pacific Ocean, 3 miles from the mightly Columbia River...

Wow, that is out in the middle of nowhere desert! You could host your own Burning Man.

Burning man is only a couple hours north but I don't ever go. =]

That's a good place to fly a kite. No power lines in the way. Looks like pretty good dirt bike riding too.

The off road is some of the world's best. Home to Glamis sand dunes. =]

It makes Ilford chemistry kind of tedious trying to get 68F, usually have to use a chest with ice. Tetenol is super easy because cold on the sinks is 90F and Tetenol is 100.4F ish. Thanks for the responses. =]

Holy **** I can’t believe humans live in places like that. I’m happy you’re happy buddy, but holy crap. I am surrounded by green. I can’t imagine having none.

Most reactions

Back