A adrianv TPF Noob! Joined Jan 12, 2014 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Location Bay Area Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 2, 2014 #1 Just got into photography and wanted to know if I am on the right track. Constructive criticism is greatly appreciated Attachments $image.webp 732.3 KB · Views: 79
Just got into photography and wanted to know if I am on the right track. Constructive criticism is greatly appreciated
bronzeo TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2004 Messages 143 Reaction score 17 Location Joplin, MO Jun 3, 2014 #2 Good compo... It shows some of the best and worst this world has to offer. I especially like the little purple flower, which I first thought was blurp.
Good compo... It shows some of the best and worst this world has to offer. I especially like the little purple flower, which I first thought was blurp.