What's new

Over/Under Piers

all very nice, wonderful light that day from the looks.....I too like the 'warp' effect in #1, it's like the offcentre perspective combined with the shadows provides a vortex like effect...the strong contrast in #2 also appeals very much in combination with the detail in the wet sand. The last shot is fantastic.

Grazie infinite.

Hey does this sepia work?
264688981_24gxv-L.jpg


Gary
 
What a great series.
I really like the first two and the last one you've just posted.

Dani.
 
What a great series.
I really like the first two and the last one you've just posted.

Dani.

Thanks Dani ... good luck to you over in your neck of the world.

Gary
 
Great shots, I love all of them.

Did you need a cover or something for your camera in case of sea spray?
 
Great shots, I love all of them.

Did you need a cover or something for your camera in case of sea spray?


Nahhh ... I shoot all the time in and about the waves and water without seals on the cameras or a cover. When in rain I do cover up with plastic bags and an umbrella.

Gary
 
These are really nice. The 2nd one would be my Fav. That I would enlarge and hang up!!!
 
These are really nice. The 2nd one would be my Fav. That I would enlarge and hang up!!!

Thanks Bigbutter .. hey maybe I will print it big...

Gary
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom