chente922 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 24, 2007 Messages 170 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 25, 2008 #1 Unexpectedly, I found myself loving the way over-saturated pictures look... here's the last one I've done, C&C welcome...
Unexpectedly, I found myself loving the way over-saturated pictures look... here's the last one I've done, C&C welcome...
Rachelsne TPF Noob! Joined Jan 24, 2008 Messages 1,137 Reaction score 0 Location Yorktown, VA, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 25, 2008 #2 I think this works
Trenton Romulox TPF Noob! Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 2,392 Reaction score 0 Location Maine Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 25, 2008 #3 I think this works as well, but something about the girl's chin is really bothering me.
cameramike TPF Noob! Joined Sep 4, 2007 Messages 875 Reaction score 0 Location NJ Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 25, 2008 #4 its works in a very artistic way, so i like it but only in certain situations and really depends whos looking at it.
its works in a very artistic way, so i like it but only in certain situations and really depends whos looking at it.
XE_Nerd TPF Noob! Joined Feb 12, 2008 Messages 42 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 25, 2008 #5 I also think it looks good. It no longer looks like a photograph though, now it looks like a painting. Yeah something with the girls chin is weird.
I also think it looks good. It no longer looks like a photograph though, now it looks like a painting. Yeah something with the girls chin is weird.
chente922 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 24, 2007 Messages 170 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 28, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 thanks everyone for the comments, highly aprreciated