KenC Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 18, 2010 Messages 5,699 Reaction score 1,472 Location Philadelphia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 22, 2013 #1 I've been playing with these lately. Here are a couple of examples for comment - walkway outside constitution center just some trees in a park
I've been playing with these lately. Here are a couple of examples for comment - walkway outside constitution center just some trees in a park
CaptainNapalm No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 27, 2012 Messages 796 Reaction score 143 Location Toronto, Ontario, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 22, 2013 #2 That's pretty cool, if done intentionally I guess. Your shots are interesting and tastefully done.
Demers18 TPF Noob! Joined Nov 11, 2011 Messages 1,330 Reaction score 265 Location Sudbury Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 22, 2013 #3 Number one is definitely the best, I really like it. The lines, depth and the overexposure work really well. As for the second, not doing it for me. If anything I think I would prefer it in portrait with one tree. I look forward to more of these. I hope you don't mind that I may have to try some... Thanks for the idea.
Number one is definitely the best, I really like it. The lines, depth and the overexposure work really well. As for the second, not doing it for me. If anything I think I would prefer it in portrait with one tree. I look forward to more of these. I hope you don't mind that I may have to try some... Thanks for the idea.
KmH In memoriam Supporting Member 📸 Joined Apr 9, 2009 Messages 41,401 Reaction score 5,706 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 22, 2013 #4 I really like #1.
RobN185 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 12, 2011 Messages 617 Reaction score 293 Location France Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 22, 2013 #5 #1 - the hi-key style simplifies it to an exercise in composition. and very good it is too.
KenC Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 18, 2010 Messages 5,699 Reaction score 1,472 Location Philadelphia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 22, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Thanks guys! I prefer the first one as well. No worries, Lee, I got the idea from another photographer to begin with. He was using it mostly with macro shots of plants, but he had some other stuff as well - portraits, architecture, etc.
Thanks guys! I prefer the first one as well. No worries, Lee, I got the idea from another photographer to begin with. He was using it mostly with macro shots of plants, but he had some other stuff as well - portraits, architecture, etc.
HughGuessWho105 20 TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jan 20, 2012 Messages 1,662 Reaction score 359 Location South East Tennessee, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 22, 2013 #7 #1 is very interesting. Not so much for #2. Trying and seeing something new is always fun.